Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Growing Up...

Today Bree Leighton became a Saint.  She had her interview with the Dean and will attend PreK this Fall with Claire and Owen at their school.  I am so proud of my B and at any minute could just fall apart in a big ole mess of tears.  It literally seems like yesterday she was born and we were fighting over who got to hold that sweet dark, curly headed baby!  
Being a mama is rough stuff!  I once thought, it will get easier after they are potty trained, in school, etc. But I will tell you...this is not easier, it is harder.  As I always say, the most rewarding, but the hardest thing is being  a mama.  But, I would not trade this life for the world.  As motherhood gets harder, Rachel gets better :).

1 comment:

Julianne @ Bogs and Bows said...

you said it perfectly! as motherhood gets harder, I get better. That is so true... also, I can't believe B is already getting ready for school! Where does time go?