Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Funny Bunch

First things first - apparently the "thing" to do is tell all yall to follow my blog with Bloglovin - so do it! :) 

As I looked at my pics I have not posted yet, one thing came to my attention immediately.  My days lately are full of schedules and stress sometimes, but this crew makes me smile, cry, but mostly LAUGH, like a lot :).  We may not eat all the veggies we should, I may say too many bad words, Owen may get to sneak a few snacks after not eating his dinner, Bree may still sleep in our bed, and Claire spend too much time on her phone...but we have so much fun together and we laugh more than anything. Life is going by so fast to worry all the time that we are doing every single damn thing perfect!  We pray together multiple times a day, thanking the Lord for these days and recognizing His blessings, and teach our kids how important it is.  That is what matters right now in our lives...and I am completely ok with it.  

This girl dances her days away.  She talks back too, but I will ignore that right now.  The minute she comes home from school and her homework is done, she changes and is dancing.  Seriously until we make her stop for dinner and bed.  Love her and so thankful the Lord has given her this talent.  Another post soon on our dance competition travels and awards!!!


A couple weekends ago, we went to Branson for dance.  Of course we took the kids to the Dixie Stampede!  That was hilarious and fun! This is the pic they took of us in front of a green screen :).  When Bree saw this, she said "I not smile!  I don't like that picture girl!" :)


Speaking of B, signed her up for preschool at the big school :)...that was a tear or two...or 50 :)


Oh you know just sitting in the lobby of Las Fajitas, making faces, and reading a mexican newspaper :)


Made dinner the other night, a new recipe and it sucked.  So we had ice cream for dinner, in bed.  Shane and Owen were wrestling :).
No doubt this one has older brother :) 

This may look like a cute pic of three kids in their green for St Pattys day.  Oh no! This was a forced pic of a couple hooligans that did not want their pic taken. Good times.

 Oh my littles make me giggle :)

Happy Spring...expecting snow tomorrow in AR....gonna have to laugh at that, right?!

1 comment:

Johannah Sirois said...

Ohhh, I have missed your blog!! I can't wait to read more about what you have all been up to =) Love all the pictures!!