Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Turner Family

So I did not post yesterday for my 31 days of our home and I planned to get caught back up today, but my heart is heavy and I can't get the post together.

One of my twitter/blogger friends lost her husband last night in a car accident. I only "know" Julee through blogging and twitter, but I know she is a beautiful mother and wife, inside and out.  She and her husband, Matt have a 10 month old daughter, Preslee. I have been a mess all day and sick thinking and praying for her and the family. Matt was the local TV news anchor here and was me and Shane's favorite. He was our fave on twitter during Hog games as well.  Most of all, everyone could see without a doubt how much he loved his wife and daughter.  It is so very sad to see such a young life taken too soon.

I cannot stop looking at Shane and my kids today and thanking the Lord even more for them. I don't know what I would do without Shane, and I cannot begin to fathom how she feels. So very sad.

The blog and twitter world has blown my mind today with their support and prayers for Julee.  There is so much more good in this world on the internet and I have never been prouder to a part of it.

Please pray for her, Preslee and the family. Here is another way to help.

Back to our home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sobbed like crazy watching the KTHV news last night. The news anchors struggled through the segment on Matt and his life. I have thought about it off and on all day. My heart goes out to Julee even though I don't know her personally. I have prayed for her today.

Thank you for using your voice through your blog to pay tribute to him and his family.

Tasha
momofsbandeg@yahoo.com