Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So What Wednesday!


Today I am linking up for the first time with Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I have sent Owen to school with bed head the last two days. We are barely able to get out the door with female heads of hair presentable, I forget about poor O :).
  • I just now told one of my new co workers about Suburban Strut. I never know how people are going to react or know if they have any idea what I am talking about. She got it :).
  • The Razorbacks suck this year and I am totally not on the WPS wagon right now. It is hard to get excited for Saturday Football watching when your team is not any fun to watch!
  • My closet looks like a bomb went off right now and I am constantly on Claire and Owen to keep their closets clean. I am Mama and I said so...
  • It's the 80's every other day, I will wear a scarf and cardigan!
  • I need to go to the bank and make a few deposits at lunch but I am going to get my nails done instead :)...
  • There are over 15 bins of clothing that is out grown by three kids stacked up in Bree's room that I need to really go through sell. 
So those are my so whats...post yours too and link up with fab Shannon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scarves and cardigans for this mama too :)