Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy Days

Life has been busy lately. I really had no idea how fun Suburban Strut would be and how much time I would be spending on it!  I always felt like my dream job that I missed was to teach little girls to dance or be a high school pom coach.  I have realized lately that if I was to take a leap of faith and do what I love, it would be to be a full time blogger on Suburban Strut.  I really love writing and it is my dream to help other women like me feel better and smile bigger :). Maybe one day...but for now, I will just stay up late and write :)...

What better way to see what we have been up to than a bunch of pics!

I got to go to lunch with my girl Boni last week!

 Claire "styled" Owen and Bree one night last week - don't they look great :)
 I went to a surprise party for Kristen last Friday - fun time!


 Ruby is doing well and cuter than ever!
 Bree is a mess - every single time I tell her to smile for a picture - I get this face :)))
 Tara and Drew officially own a house 5 minutes from us!!!  Here we are celebrating!
 I am the best wife ever - here is what I got Shane for our anniversary...
 Last night was Nicole's bridal portraits.  The girls were SO excited to hold the bouquet :)
Have a great night!!  Over on Suburban Strut there are a couple necklace posts, how I wore a denim shirt and more on my favorite skinnies!!!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

I wish my sis lived 5 minutes away, awesome!! Bree is too cute!! And u r the cooleset wife ever!!!

Valerie said...

#1 BEBE MAKER AWARD ~ goes to you! You are sooo blessed :) !