Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Loves

No better way to cut the early week blues than some online shopping!!  I have found some gems lately that yall need to check out!  Here are 5 fun happies:

1.  Moon and Lola initial necklaces - I ordered one of these for Mom for Christmas and loved it!  I ordered myself two acrylic ones last month and I LOVE them!!! I got a turquoise block monogram and a black script.  They are not super cheap, but they are classic and you will wear forever.  It would be a perfect Mother's Day gift!


Go here to the site!

2.  Forever 21 Twill Skinnies!  A bunch of yall asked about the colored jeans in the last post and these are it.  They are made from twill rather than denim, but they are fabulous.  I love the Old Navy rocker colored skinnies too, but you have to go up a size in those and that is blah.  These Forever 21 pants, you should go DOWN a size!  For real! I usually cannot wear F21 pants, but these are perfect!  Trust me - you will love them!  The best part - only $15.80!


Go here to order them - I ordered all mine online.

3.  Lily and Laura bracelets! These are super colorful, glass beaded bracelets that make any outfit more fun. Here is an excerpt from their facebook page on the story behind them:

Our Lily and Laura Bracelets are hand crocheted by the village women in Nepal bead by bead. Our artisans work in the comfort of their homes and in the sunshine on their rooftop decks with their families nearby. Laura and I are dedicated to providing good wages to all of our team which, besides us, exists entirely in Nepal. We use some of the finest glass beads in the world in our bracelets. Most of our customers have their own small collections so they can be creative stacking and combining to match different moods and outfits. We are so grateful for everyone's support.


I like to get sets of three that coordinate.  I have many stacks and they look great with other bracelets or a watch.  Even Claire loves them :).  Here is my stack today:

You can go to the RiffRaff facebook page and order them.  Tell them what colors and they will coordinate them and ship. Go on - go get you some for a great cause HERE!

4.  Derng Necklaces and Bracelets - I found this Etsy find via Instagram.  She sells chain link bracelets and necklaces.  I love them because they go with everything and are great staples to have.  She is constantly adding and updating her listings so check back often if you don't see anything.  Here I am wearing the Silver Max necklace:
Go here to her Etsy Shop!

5.  Bridier Baubles - I found this cute shop online through AP at I Love You More Than Carrots.  They sell some of the most gorgeous necklaces, bracelets, and earrings!  I just placed my first order this week and I am so excited to wear this beauty...

Follow them on twitter as well and you will find out when they update the shop!!!  Go HERE to shop away!

Happy shopping!!  Have a great evening!!



6 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Ahhh! You always have the cutest stuff! I want to shop in your closet!;)

Amy from Lizzy Beth said...

Where do you get Bree's bows from?!

thanks!
Amy

About me said...

I love that necklace! I am going to check out that website now. I just joined your blog. It's super cute! Join me & my friend at www.twoshoppermoms.blogspot.com for more shopping tips from moms on a budget!

Julie & Donna

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you shared where you got those skinnies because I love them, and for my birthday this year I asked for money to go shopping. :) I also like the monogram necklaces...hmmm...

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I need to go to Forever after work and get some of those twill pants, they are fabulous.

Ashley Paige said...

a) i LOVE those skinnies.. I need to have this baby. Pronto. And well.. get skinny. HA.

b) i really need to hop on the Derng train! I've seen a few of their bracelets around IG and I just LOVE that necklace you wore!

Thanks so much for sharing! ;) Happy Monday, lovie!