Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Adventures Continue...

Well, I lived through my dental surgery and am almost 100%!  It was quite the experience and I am so glad it is over with. It took me a week or so to get back to normal.  I am feeling back to my old self again and that makes me (and Shane) happy :).  So what's up with us lately??

Owen had his first tball game :)...go Royals!

Shane and I went on a date to see Cake in concert! (oh and I got really blonde highlights:))
 Ruby went to work with me one day and sat in my lap all day...
 We threw a shower for sweet Kristen and big sister Olivia for baby Brooklyn!















 I wore coral jeans :)
 We got manis and pedis...Bree too!
 I wore a scarf on my head (that is today actually :))

The girls wore matching dresses to church...
 I wore bright yellow jeans (before my highlights and I still had a swollen face here)...
 We played outside and Bree is rocking the trike!
 Shopped at Target while mama was on pain meds and had fun :)
And lastly - another sweet Bree video...see what I dealing with on a daily basis :)...enjoy!
Have a great week!!



5 comments:

House Of Aqua said...

Love your outfits! Especially the yellow jeans/ blue top picture and the scarf on your hair picture! Great jewels, so inspiring! :) Glad to hear you are feeling better, dental surgery is the worst.

Brandi said...

Bree is totally a big kid now!!!! Love the jeans...both pair..where did u get them?? U look fab, u smokin' hot momma! Glad u r feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better. That Bree is too funny!!!! I am loving your outfits. You looking fabulous! Can you do a post on how you do your accessories? They look so good together, I guess I am scared to try new things!!!

Brooke said...

You look great! You can totally tell you are slimming down. You look like one hot mama! Kids are cuties too:)

A year of Change said...

I love your hair, it looks great!

Your kids are so cute!!! I love the picture of Owen in his baseball uniform.

Where did you get your colored jeans from? Any tips on shopping for them? I've tried a few on but haven't found any that fit my curves yet.