Friday, February 24, 2012

No pictures please...

Yesterday morning, I was flying solo getting the kids to school (Shane was traveling).  We were running late, but we were finally making our way out the door, Bree included to go to Nonna's with a large purse and play-heels.  When Owen asks "What's on the tray today?", I remember I need to make Owen a lunch (God forbid the boy has to eat Cheeseburger mac from the school lunch).  I turn around, go back into the house, with him hot on my heels asking if he can have pudding in his lunch box.  I tell him yes and start throwing junk in loading said lunch box.  I go to get the pudding from the fridge and it is gone.  I look at Owen and ask him is he already got it out, he says no.  I start moving things around in the fridge and say "Where is the brand new box of pudding cups?".  Bree then comes around the corner and says "Right here Mama, they in my pursh!"...she removes the ENTIRE brand new package of 6 pudding cups from her purse, and says "I take them to Nonnas!".

She is a mess - this is her "Please mama, no more pictures..." pose:




Woo to the hoo! It's Friday!  Have a great weekend!!!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is too cute

Have a great weekend

Jennifer said...

That is just too cute! She knows you need the essentials in your purse ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha, CUTE !!! My 6 year old says the same thing "no more picture's mom, PLEASE " !!