Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Icing on the Gingerbread Man...

Happy FOUR days until Christmas!!  I am sooooooo excited!!!  Just the other night, I told Shane before we fell asleep "I hope I never forget these days EVER".   The kids are so much fun and are so excited for this weekend, it truly is one of these times in my life that I want to remember forever! 
This weekend, we had some fun!! Nicole's birthday party (Happy Birthday Nicole AND Nina), we decorated Gingerbread Houses, men, and other fun stuff, and we baked with Nonna, Tara, and Nicole.  Tons of pictures....

First Nicole's bday party!





Next Christmas Shopping with the girls!



Next decorating gingerbreads!!







Sunday morning before church...

Baking day at  Nonnas!!
















So much more fun to come too!!  I can barely stand to wait - we have an extra special surprise for Claire this year and she is going to die...it is white, fluffy and wags it's tail!!!!! 


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the gingerbread houses! Were doing that on Sat!

Kelsy Vannaman said...

Looks like ya'll had a fun holiday! ;)