Monday, November 14, 2011

Who doesn't love Halloween pics while listening to Christmas music??!

Hello Monday!! How do yall like my new layout?  Kelly did a great job again!!  Go check her out here

So I am behind as usual and I have more pics from Halloween weekend...who doesn't love looking at Halloween pictures on a Christmas layout??!! 

We carved pumpkins!!

























We went to Blocktoberfest at our church!  It was a big carnival at church and it was so much fun.  Bree rode her first ride, the spinning teddy bears and had a blast :).  Owen wanted to ride a big one so all of us but Bree rode some stupid one that went in circles, up and down, while your pod spun.  I got so sick, Shane and the kids loved it.  I may have called Shane a sh*t-head in the church parking lot when we were walking back as I was so nauseous from him spinning our pod like crazy, surely I didn't say that.  :)  good times...






















Friday before Halloween, Claire woke up that morning scratching her head like crazy.  Yep, lice.  Gross.  Are you scratching  your head yet?    Lice tells one two things about their child, they are clean and have friends.  She and her two friends were the lucky ones in the class...also the ones with the most hair.  We were supposed to have all their little friends over Friday night for a fun Halloween party, but we had to cancel.  Boooo, but we still had fun with my three that night.  We played pumpkin bowling - HILARIOUS, bobbed for apples, so funny and we roasted marshmallows.  I had bought so much for the kids that night, so Owen and Claire played with most of it, including Owen spraying his hair blue :)...it was one of those nights where we all laughed so much, we wore sore and the kids had a BLAST!! Sorry for the bad quality, all iphone pics...


















So that was Halloween :).  I am sore and sneezing glitter because I got all my trees and Christmas decor up this weekend. I love it all and can't wait to share it.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week.  So much to be thankful for this year...

Holler at ya later!

3 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

I love your new layout! I am so ready to put my Christmas stuff out! I think I am going to do my tree tonight:)
Great pics of your kiddos, they are so cute!!

Kelly said...

Once again I had a blast working on this great Christmas design for you. Glad you love it!!!

Jen said...

Where do you get the kids cute shirts? :)