Monday, September 19, 2011

Bree can rock a hospital gown!

That title got your attention didn't it!!  Last week, Bree was sick :(.  She ran a fever one night, all night and we were concerned.  Well, she was better the next day and did not show any other symptoms. Fast forward to Thursday.  Mom calls me from our house that morning and I can hear Bree screaming in the background!!!  She was in major pain every time she peed and was walking around, completely panicked and hurting...while screaming for her Daddy.  I made an appt with her pediatrician for just a couple hours later.  Shane went home and he called me as soon as he got there.  We could not wait for the Dr, we had to take her to the ER immediately!!!  Long story short, they had to cath her and she has a bladder infection :(.  She is better now, but on antibiotics, FOUR times a day!!  It was one of the worst moments of being a parent, seeing her in pain and I PRAY we never do it again!!!  Of course I got pics of her in the hospital gown :)...



Thank you Lord for taking care of our sweet baby....now I have lots of fun to blog about from the weekend, and I will shortly...but I could not leave you with sad pics.  Here are the kids before church yesterday....totally NOT into having their pics made :)...


Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, poor Bree!! I'm so glad she's okay now. I can't imagine the panick parents go through when their child is in that kind of pain. She does look adorable in that little hospital gown though :)

Kelly said...

So glad that Bree is doing ok. She looked so cute in the gown