Monday, August 15, 2011

Rise and Shine, Back to School Time!

Happy Monday!! Excuse me while I reapply my eye make up and down my sweet tea.  Am I still going to bawl on their first day of high school??!! The kids did great, Claire was nervous (said her tummy felt funny :)) and Owen was TIRED, but Mama was a mess once I got back in the car.  I was so proud of them for being brave!  I was just thanking the Lord for my sweet babies!!! 

ANYWAYS...here are some cute back to school pictures.  Claire loves her purple and wore it for her first day (for the second year in a row, but a new shirt :)).  Owen told me "I don't care" when I asked him what color he wanted  to wear :).  Bree is MIA in these pictures as she was pouting in the yard with bed head and wearing her night gown. It was too early :).





We made it on time and everyone is back to work.  Thanks to pinterest for the cute teacher gifts in the picture above...that are still sitting on table.  If that is the only thing I forgot, we are good :)!!!

We had a big birthday weekend that I will blog about tomorrow!! Have a great day!!



4 comments:

Brandi said...

What cuties!!!! Ok, can't tell what is in the cup for the teachers...do share!!!! Oh, sweet tea...yum!!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Sweet pictures! My 7-year-old daughter started school today. She didn't know anyone in her class and looked so nervous when I dropped her off. I, of course, got all teary-eyed.

Lisa Baldwin said...

I know what you mean they grow up so fast. My oldest is going to be a junior this year and my youngest is a 6th grader middle school. It makes me so sad! Mine don't start school until next Monday and I'm taking the whole day off so I can take and pickup my youngest from school. I'm sure I'm going to have a huge melt down! Before I know it mine are going to be all grown up and in college :(

Kelly said...

Love their bookbags!!!
Hope they have a great school year