Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Planner Jinxed me

Hey yall!!!  Long time no blog huh?!  The same old excuses, work, kids, school, etc.  Per my blog title, I am starting to think my new planner jinxed me.  Ever since I got it in the mail, I was so anxious to fill it up with many events.  Well, it is full.  Mostly work stuff, but is full.

What have we been up to?

As I mentioned, I have been super busy with work as it is the busiest time of year for us.  We are trying to get in the swing of things with school and I think we are almost there finally.  Here a couple pics of my big kids going to school last week.


Friday was Dads and Donuts at school.  Here are my three big cuties that morning!  Shane is such a good Daddy!

Last week was Tara's birthday and her party was Saturday.  You can see tons of pics on her blog of the soiree!  Here are just a few...

Sunday night our church hosted a girls night out event that was awesome!  They brought in Anita Renfroe and Mandisa!!!  Mom, Jayme, and I went to to dinner and then went to the concert.  It was a great night of worship and praise with all of our christian sisters.

Last night, was Jace's (my step brother) first football game!! We were so excited to see him as a Shiloh Saint!  They lost :(, but he scored their only touchdown and our cheering section was still pumped :)....





It is starting to feel like fall around here!! We have lots going on for the rest of the week and we are READY for some hogs football this weekend!!!  Ill be back tomorrow with accent vlogs per Jenna's blog!!  I will start back on Words of Wisdom Wednesdays next week, but here is one word of wisdom to hold you over:

Put away any food items that are not to be eaten in a very secure, secret place.  You may or may not wake up one morning to a couple of boxes of snacks that were supposed to go to school that look as if they have been opened by a wolf...when really it was just a 5 year old that was really jonesing for a nilla wafer cookie. :)

Later alligators!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Rachel! Hope you're doing well! The kids are getting so big! It's starting to feel like fall around here too and I love it! Love the pics! Have a great weeekend! : )