Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOW and WOW!!!!!

OMG.  I cannot even put into words my gratitude for all the comments, messages, tweets etc. I received yesterday regarding my post!!!  I mean seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH YALL!!!

The funny thing is, I go into posts like this very nervous.  I am always afraid I am being TOO REAL and opening myself up for embarrassment.  I immediately called Shane yesterday and told him I posted it
(I had talked to him before I wrote it) and I was alot a little nervous.  He told me to take it down if I did not feel comfortable. But I told him that if I was going to write things like that, hitting "publish" is me putting my money where my mouth is.  I was soooooo glad I did!!!  I always hope maybe one person will tell me it helped them, and I got more than thought :)...

So, it is Wednesday, time for Words of Wisdom.  Here are just a few...

1.  Write a blog post from the heart.  It is so therapeutic and freeing.  Don't be afraid of haters or that stupid girl from high school may read it.  Know that there is a huge support system here in blog world and many women are as sweet as a krispy kreme donut.  PRAY about it!

2. Put lime in your diet coke.  It tastes like a cocktail :).

3. Wear really pretty cover ups over your bathing suit.  We all hate wearing bathing suits, but if you are slightly covered up in a gorgeous tunic or pretty top that matches your suit, you will feel fabulous!! If you are really wanting to raise the bombshell look, wear a big floppy hat :)!

4. Getting your manicure done in hot pink and wearing shiny coconut lip gloss while working at your desk will make you feel even closer to your beach vacay!


Happy Wednesday!!!  I am so close to vacation, I can see it!!!  Trust me, I have enough pretty cover ups and floppy hats for all of you to wear too!!!

Yall are the best!!

4 comments:

Wendy Jeanine said...

Thank you for being so honest. I have a hard time digging deep on the blog as well. It's hard to open yourself up, but so relieving when you actually do.

Brandi said...

OMG, soooo true about the cute swimsuit coverup!! HEHE!!!!

The Anglin Family said...

I loved your last post. Thanks for being SO real. I struggle too..and I am trying so hard to get rid of the insecurity! I am the same size as you and I sometimes feel OK and sometimes I just want to be skinny. I just wanna love the skin I am in!:) Youre beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I just went and bought a big floppy hat for my vacay (in 4 weeks yippee!) to California and I instantly said, this will make me a bombshell! LOL Keep rocking your beautiful self! xoxo