Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet Summertime

Happy Monday!! We had a great weekend!  I had planned on being really productive, even made to do lists, but I wasn't. We did some fun, summer stuff and that was much better!  I felt like if I waited to do everything this week, it would go by much faster and we would be loaded up, beach bound before we know it!  Get back with me Friday when I am losing my mind and mad that I waited to the last minute...

Picture time!

Friday night, Shane's office had the Team and their families out to a Natural's game.  They had a suite
(which was the only way I was going to a baseball game in 100 degrees!) and food.  It was fun and the kids loved it.  Strike, you will see him in the pics below, is the team mascot.  Claire and Owen think he is great.  Bree DESPISES him and was terrified. We may or may not have laughed, but Daddy saved the day and "protected" her from him :)




Saturday, we went to Bree's bestie, Catherine's birthday party!!  Tara helped Boni throw her an indoor picnic party!  ADORABLE!!!!












Saturday night, we went to see Zookeeper. HILARIOUS!! The kids were dying laughing and we were too :).  LOVE going to the movies on summer nights.  It makes me feel like I am on vacation.  Don't know why, but it does :)...



Yesterday, we got some more shopping done for the beach.  Owen stayed home with Shane and they shaved his head for his "beach hair cut".  Owen was pumped! 


That was our weekend!  Now let's get through this week!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel where do you go shopping for your own clothes? I know you like to go shopping and I like some of the outfits you have on in your post.