Sunday, May 1, 2011

The stone rooooolllleeeeddd away....

It rained allllllll weekend this Easter!  It was yucky, but it did not ruin it and we still were able to make the best of it.  The weekend started with Claire and Owen's Easter Chapel at school.  Claire's class sang at Chapel and wore Easter dress.  I am so thankful for a school that teaches my children the true meaning of Easter! I love to see their excitement in knowing that Jesus rose from the dead for our sins (Owen always includes "the stone rooooollleed away":))! Going to Easter chapel and seeing Claire's class sing "Hosanna" was the perfect start to the weekend...



















That night (Friday) we dyed eggs with the family at my house.  Love this tradition and love that my kids do too!!








































Shane is really good at dodging the camera and not being in any pictures, but I promise he was there :)!

No comments: