Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Lovebugs

It's rainy and cold outside (May 1st, WHAT?), all three kids are asleep, and Shane is gone for some guy time....so I am going to get completely caught up!  So here we go....

Valentine's Day was kind of a bummer this year.  I had to travel for work on Valentine's Day to NYC.  I had to miss the kids' parties while I was gone as well :(.  I arrived in NYC on Vday night and stayed on Times Square.  It was so sweet riding in a cab in and seeing many men walking the streets with dozens of roses, as well all the restaurants were lit up pretty. 

Since I was gone, we celebrated Vday on that Friday following and made the best of it :)!  I dressed the kids that day as I had planned if I was here and Shane took me out that night for dinner and to buy my my gift (fab Coach purse, he is so good to me :))!  Here are just a few pics (sorry with the iphone) of the kids in their fun Vday shirts...I love them so much!



That same weekend were a couple other fun events!! One of our besties turned one!!! Sweet Mabry Lynn's birthday was that Saturday and her Mama, who I love sooo much, did a great party!!! Here are some pictures (Tara took them ,she is the best!)...








That night, Emma was in a pageant!!!  Of course we had to go support our bestest friends!!!!  Here are some cute pics of the night...






Fun weekend!!!  Love our friends!!!

No comments: