Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thankful for three Turkeys!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!! We live near both families so we spend our day going to from one dinner to another and we love it all. The night before, Thanksgiving Eve if you will, I always have a mini Thanksgiving dinner at my house with my immediate family. I make "Thanksgiving Sandwiches" and they are yummy if I do say so myself!! So first are the pictures of the kids dressed in their fun "I am thankful for..." shirts, which were so cute and fun to have made.  We always have a good time this night and laugh together, preparing for the fun weekend ahead.  Then all of our pics from Thanksgiving Day...I had these outfits bought for the girls for months and I was so happy they turned out so cute!  Owen threw a FIT because he thought his sweater was a girl sweater ;)...after much persuasion threats, he wore it with a smile ;).  It actually snowed on Thanksgiving day and that of course made it even more exciting driving from one house to the next! Enjoy!!!!





















































More posts coming to get us all caught up!!  A certain young lady turned 7 three days later....

2 comments:

~M~ said...

Adorable!

Momma Jac said...

They are so precious!!! I found your blog through Ashley's Ave and having 3 kids myself I love to read your blog! The stories and happenings make me feel like okay I am not the only one! ha! Oh, do you mind telling me where you found those precious brown lace pants Bree wore with her tshirt?