Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cozy Hats and Rosy Cheeks...

This past Monday was our annual dinner and pictures at the Square (Lights of the Ozarks) with my family.  We ate pizza, laughed hard, and froze while taking many fun pictures with pretty lights in the background!  I got everyone dressed in their hats, scarves, coats, and gloves...Owen felt the need for sunglasses because "the wights are so bwight!"...the sunglasses did not make it in the pictures :)...here are tons of pics by my talented sister Tara!!!























































I will do a post soon with all my Christmas decor and to answer questions about some of the clothes the kiddos have been wearing...Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

That little Bree looks like she has such a cute personality! YOu need to get that on video tape:)

In This Wonderful Life said...

so fun! their Christmas outfits are too cute!