Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Owen's Book :)

Every Friday, the kids bring home folders full of the work from that week. Owen's is always so much fun.  Here is the book he made "All About Me"...

The front cover - nice smile Owen and nice yogurt ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT!!
Favorite color is blue
Self Portrait - he has been arguing with us that he has green eyes :)
Big hands :)
Apparently, the is was a picture of a birthday cake he painted to symbolize his birthday on August 14th - he told me he "broke it" :)
Our family - Didnt' know it, but there is another brother ;)

Funny boy also made this  - when I told him "Good Job drawing your circles Owen!", he tells me "See that one in the middle, that's poop!"....only my Owen!!

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha, so funny. Boys sure are gross. ;-)

amywelborn said...

Pretty Stinkin Cute!!!

Maggie said...

HAHA, sooo funny!!!

We had school pictures come home the other day of Jonah, and I took one look and was like, "OH MY WORD!!" His Daddy had dressed him that morning (apparently Mommy missed the school pic memo), and his hair was standing on end, he had on a Tulsa zoo T-shirt that was way too small (it is one of those shirts that has a body of a zoo keeper on it w/ the animals at his feet and the head comes up to the neck of the shirt, to make the kid look like an actual zookeeper - only now it looks like he has this very large head on a little tiny body b/c it's way too small), and shorts that DID NOT MATCH.

I gave Jeramy a look like, "You have got to be kidding me!" And, he's like, "What?" LOL, needless to say, I will NOT be purchasing any of those. Thank goodness we have a family photographer that can take good pics of the boys or I would be in trouble!! :)

PS Daddy has no matching ability whatsoever, and what's funny is, he actually thinks HE DOES!! haha

Ashley said...

We totally made an "All About Me" book in second grade, and I still have mine! It was lime green, and I said I wanted to be a "terch." I should have listened to my second grader self...or I wouldn't be going back to school soon to get my teaching license. :)

That is sooo cute about Owen! I wonder if he knows something about the family you don't... ;)

Heather said...

I love seeing books like this that kids make. It's always so interesting to see what they think of themselves and their lives. What a great book to always have, I love his handprints!