Friday, July 2, 2010

Dancing girl!

Hello!! We are still alive, I just suck at keeping up with the blog! Lots of things going on with us and I will eventually catch up!! We have beach pictures to post that are so cute!! I will be back soon with all of those, but I will leave you with this....
Guess which little girl had her first tryouts ever this week??? Claire tried out for the Company Dance Team at her dance studio. It was a stressful time, but our little girl did great and MADE IT!!! We are so proud of her and are soooooooo looking forward to the fun year ahead of competitive dancing and traveling with her team!! Here is a picture of our big (WHEN DID SHE GROW UP!!!!???) girl right before I took her to tryouts...

I will be back!!!! Have a great 4th weekend!!!!

7 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

So cute! Congrats to Claire for making the dance team!

Gwen said...

CONGRATS to Claire (and you too)!!! My daughter is competitive and its a lot of work but the girls just love it!!! XOXO

Sherrie said...

Congrats to Claire! Have a wonderful weekend.

~M~ said...

Congrats to Claire!

Tara Gibson said...

so so proud of her and i cant wait to travel the us with you guys too!

Lane said...

Way to go Claire!!! I can't believe she's so grown up! Time is going by too fast! :)

The PhotoJunky said...

so sassy! congrats to her!