Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Bree!!





Sweet Bree is already 7 months old!!! Current obsessions - FOOD!!! She can eat her weight in Macaroni and Cheese, crackers, yogurt, pudding...you get the picture!! Her paci, right now plastic eggs and other toys, rolling all over the place, waving bye, saying "HHHHIIIIIIII", baths, her brother and sister, the dogs, Mama, pulling off jewelry on everyone, phones, remote controls, and stroller rides! Tonight she just started scooting, almost army crawling!!!!


Current DISLIKES: Not being fed, getting dressed, car rides in the dark, peas, green beans, not being held, getting her face cleaned, strangers (sticks out her bottom lip and CRIES if anyone that is not in her "circle of people" talk to her, makes fun trips to WM), and cutting teeth =(...

11 comments:

Little Miss Diva said...

Bree is gorgeous! You have the cutest kids ever. :)

Whitney said...

I love Bree's flower bow (I just want to squeeze her)! The shirt your Mom has on (black, white, and yellow) from Franscescas... I just tried to order it on-line and it's out of stock! :( I fell in love with it! So cute!!!

Whitney said...

Ok, it's not the same shirt that I saw on Fransescas.com (http://www.francescascollections.com/Apparel/Tops/PRD_36771/Sunny+Day+Tunic.jsp), but it's so similar and so cute! I love the black, yellow, and white together!

Brandi said...

PRESH! Bree is sooo stinkin' cute and stylish too!!!! Love all your kids, too cute!

Angie said...

Bree is so cute!
I love her outfit :)

I found your blog and think it is very cute...your family is adorable!

Have a great day!

morewineplease said...

these pics alone.. make me want a baby!!!! ADORABLE

amywelborn said...

Soooo cute! Lovin her hair in these pics!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

so cute! hope ya'll a doing great!!

The Bertram's said...

She truly is sooo sweet. I love her!

Boni Williamson said...

I guess she let me in the circle! I got a sweet crinkle nosed smile the other day! I love that lip dropping she does though...SO CUTE!

A Wedding Story said...

That is serious cuteness!