Friday, December 4, 2009

Turkey Day

Hey yall!!! Sorry I have not been around this week, Owen has been sick =(!! He is better now, but he got what Claire had on Thanksgiving day. Yes, Claire was sick on Thanksgiving. So Shane stayed home with her all day and I ran the little ones to each Thanksgiving dinner. I swear kids have the WORST timing!!! We were nervous that she would be sick for her party 2 days later, but it was only 24 hours. Here are some cute pictures from our Thanksgiving this year!
Me and O at my family's Thanksgiving!Me and Mom
Mom and OYUMMY turkeys~Stylin Bree =)Me and Tara, Nicole had to work =(Owen lounging with the boys =)Sweet Bree!

My family minus 2Owen eating turkey!Claire getting her Thanksgiving dinner at home sick =(Daddy and Owen at home, pit stop before going to the Browns'!Bree and Judson snoozingLittle JudsonChristmas is in full gear around here!!! Once I get all the decor up this weekend, I will post all the trees!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute Thanksgiving. I love Bree's outfit. Didn't know Claire was sick - no fun!!! Glad she pulled through for her awesome rhinestone cowgirl birthday party.

Suz said...

Love that last pic of Bree!!! She's just a doll! Sorry Claire was sick on THanksgiving! :(