Friday, October 23, 2009

Claire and Bree's Witch"s Brew

Last Thursday, I threw my most favorite party yet!! Claire and Bree's Witch's Brew!! It was a Halloween Tea Party for all of Claire and Bree's girlfriends...that just so happen to daughters of my most favorite ladies in the world!! We also let Owen invite his best bud over, Maddox!! This party was so fun and I had a blast!! The girls all dressed so cute, I LOVED IT!!!! I went all out and you will see tons of pictures!!!! Thanks to Mom for helping me with some of the decor...Thanks to Tara, Mom, and Jess for the FAB cake!!! Thanks to Ashley for my girls' fab tutus and Alyssa for the awesome hair bow!!!!





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































7 comments:

Kristy said...

Man! I seriously wish I was as cool as you. What an awesome party!!

Suz said...

wOW!!! That is amazing!!! I have a feeling I'm not going to be a cool mom! I need to learn from you! :)

I love how Owen & his little buddy are just doing their own thing. I can imagine he'll love having 2 sisters that will always have their little girlfriends over for him to flirt with! ;)

Brandi said...

Awesome!!! Love all the decorations and all the tutus, bows, and witches' hats!!! What a great mom you are!! The boys are pretty cute too!!!FUN!!!

CAMoore said...

the decorations for that party were ADORABLE! looks like so much fun was had by everyone! love it!!!

alyssa said...

and thanks to you for the FAB parties!!!!!!!!!!!!

amywelborn said...

Thanks for inviting us...that was one of my fave parties ever! You are the best!

morewineplease said...

Please adopt me... PLEASE.