Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loving my Kitchen Queens!

Last week was our 2nd Anniversary Kitchen Queens Party! I am so excited that we have been doing this for 2 years!! 2 years ago, when Mom and I decided to start this, we just wanted to have a reason to get dressed up, decorate a table scape and invite all our favorite girls over once a month!! We never thought it would take off like it has and we would still be doing it 2 years later!! I have met so many wonderful ladies through this and I am so thankful for each one of them!!! Mom and I decided to surprise everyone this year with a Kitchen Queens apron!!! I love you Kitchen Queens and I look forward to many more years of good food and fellowship!!! Here are some shots from last week....

12 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

How fun! :)

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Looks like so much fun...I hate that I had to missed it!

Love the aprons!

Nessa said...

Oh! Bree's socks are just adorable!

Suz said...

Looks like a blast! Love Bree's sweet outfit!

Madison Sanders said...

Good food and good friends. What more could you ask for?

amywelborn said...

I love KQ!! What a great idea, you guys always do such a great job hosting us every month! Love the aprons...sorry I missed out this month!!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

looks like a blast...as always!!! I want to come sometime!!!

Maggie said...

Great pictures - I can't believe it's been 2 years either. And even more so can't believe I have only been to TWO!! I need to step it up... and just in time for the holiday KQ's!!! lol

Ashley said...

YAY! I love you girl! And sweet Bree, our newewst QUEEN!

See you soon!!!

Cole Family said...

HOW FUN!!! Ya'll are all too cute!

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for our wonderful aprons. I had such a blast and can't wait for the next one. It's going to be Halloween and the theme is dips. I love dips. I can live off dips alone. I'm so happy that I got to see you last Thursday - Kim's b-day party and I'll see you again this Thursday at the swap party. I still have to decide what to swap.

Unknown said...

i love all the pics! Thanks again for letting us crash the party!