Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SonShine School Graduation

Claire graduated from SonShine school last week! She was so excited and could not wait for us to see the program they had been working on for the past couple of months. She had 2 speaking parts and sang loud for all to hear =)! We were so proud! Here are tons of pictures and a video of the big day for Miss Claire!


Saying the pledge...Owen got to skip class and come watch big sis- I dressed him up cute but he decided to have a major blowout and I did not have an extra pair of shorts. So when we went to get him out of class, he was pants-less =).Claire's sweet teachers made each child a scapbook of the year at SonShine school and then had each child bring the book to their parents. It was so sweet and I love it!!!Her whole class - Claire is second from the end of the right.


This is a video of her speaking part ("This next song is one of my favorites, On Our Way Again") and then the class singing the song. Claire not only memorized her part, but everyone else in the class's as well =)! It's a little blurry, but you can see her smiling and proud =). Thanks Tara for getting this for me!!



Tomorrow is the kiddos' last day of school and they are sooooo excited! Summer is officially here!!!

12 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

awe, so cute photos! Loved the video!

In This Wonderful Life said...

Yay for graduating! :) blue really is a good color on her!

Ashley said...

Congrats to Claire! She is cute in her cap and gown! You look great Rachel, that little tummy is so cute! I will for sure miss the baby belly!!!! ;)

Thanks for your sweet encouraging notes today! I will talk to you soon and give you more updates as soon as we know something!

XOXO!! ;)

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

We are so proud of our big girl!!! She did such a good job! I can't believe she is going to be in kindergarten, where in the world did the time go?

Tara Gibson said...

i cant believe how much she has grown up! she is going to seem even bigger when miss bree gets here.. oh gosh im gonna cry haha : )

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Great pictures! Claire did a superb job...I'm so proud of her! I can tell she enjoys being in the spotlight...that's awesome!

Heather said...

I love the photos, aren't they the sweetest little things in their caps and gowns?!! Claire is a doll!

Madison Sanders said...

Awww, I still remember my preschool graduation. The pictures are great!

Lisa said...

oh my goodness that video is so sweet! I can't wait!

morewineplease said...

Rachel this is the sweetest thing! SHe is beautiful, I know you are so proud!!

AmyT said...

Yea..congrats Claire!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations Claire!!! No pants - that's some funny business - only Owen - what great fun time!!!