Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Resting Buddies

Since I have been put on "take it easy" or "pelvic rest", there are not many people in this house that are thrilled with it. Owen is mad I cannot carry him around, Claire gets bored with me, and Shane just has his hands full (being the good hubby though, not complaining). But there are 2 little ones that are happy about it....Cooper and Oscar! They love to snuggle up with me on the couch everyday and "take it easy" too =). Today they went to the groomer and vet for baths, Cooper to be shaved, and get their shots. They both are worn out and smell extra good =), great time for some pictures =)!!!

Cooper George - yes, laying on a clean load of towels =)...
Oscar - EXHAUSTED as they let him play behind the desk at our vet with the puppies =). Almost Friday!!!! Shane's parents are planning on letting all the grand-kids spend the night (5 kids, ages 2 - 6) so we are looking forward to a nice, quiet night tomorrow!!!

10 comments:

alyssa said...

glad you are resting!!!

even your dogs know how to pose : )

CAMoore said...

You know.... our poor dogs probably wish I would do this with them! They seem to have been given the shorter end of the deal when Cyler came along! But I bet Cooper and Oscar are just in heaven!!

Hope you are feeling well!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I'm so glad you have some resting buddies...they are so cute!

The boys are thrilled about tomorrow night...Becky and Keith are pretty brave! I hope you all get some much needed rest! See you soon!

Brittney said...

Wow....go Keith and Becky...they are brave! My parents haven't attempeted to do everyone at once...but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for it!

Enoy your night out and your clean smelling dogs...it only lasts a day or so am I right?

amywelborn said...

Had a blast tonight! Can't wait till next month!

Your dogs are going to be so spoiled! Ha!

Nessa said...

Ahh, poor Owen.. you should tell Claire to put on a fashion show or something for you, she'll have a nice audience of three!!;)

LyndsAU said...

awww-how sweet!! they are too too cute!

Tara Gibson said...

awww love the pics of the boys!! so sweet

Madison Sanders said...

I have to say the grandparents are pretty brave taking on all those kids. That should be interesting. :)

Jessica said...

The baby boys look so cute. I love Copper and Oscar.