Thursday, December 11, 2008

Daddy's Birthday and SANTA!!!

Tonight we went out for Shane's Birthday! And of course it is Heath's birthday too, so Heath, Lane, and Sterling joined us, just as we do every year. After dinner, we took the kids to see Santa! It was a fun night....Daddy with his sweetie...how cute is this picture???!!!Trying to get the same with O =)!Me and NicoleThe boys with their boys!!
The lucky wives! =)Off to see Santa...so Owen was not too sure at first. Claire walked right in and went right to him. She would not quite sit in his lap, but she did good. Owen was apprehensive (as you can see in this pic). Santa called him over, Owen ran up, slapped his hand five and ran back =). I had to walk him back and he was okay. He was just mesmerized by SANTA!!Owen would not take his eyes off him =)... Claire telling Santa what she wants this year...Owen did not want to get down...Claire and Sterling playing...My attempt at a shot of them together...sigh...These kiddos love their Daddy!!!!
Well we are off to Branson this weekend with the entire Brown family for our Christmas!! A weekend of nothing but lounging with family...we are soooooo excited!! Stay tuned for cute pictures when we get back and I cannot wait to catch up on your weekends then too!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

So sweet!! Beautiful family!

Mrs. Heck said...

Just like I told Lane, I didn't realize that you two were married to twins. LOL, I guess I overlooked that bit of info. :) Anyhow, that picture of Santa would be better of that "Pinnacle Hills Promenade" sign was not directly behind Santa's head. Other than that, all the pictures were cute as usual! ♥ Have fun in Branson this weekend!!! I haven't been there in over 10 years! :O

Maggie said...

Great pictures, Rachel - what a fun night!! You guys have fun this weekend!! =)

I love O's face w/ Santa - that is PRICELESS!!

Jessica said...

Owen looking at Santa is hilarious!!! Claire was such a little lady with Santa. Owen is so big, he doesn't look 2 at all. Have fun in Branson. I can't believe I get to see you twice next week - amazing!! Haven't seen y'all since 11/29/08.

Kristy said...

Love the pictures! The kids are so stinkin' CUTE! I will need to put this on Lane's too- but I love Sterling's crazy hair!
Have fun in Branson!!

Kari Beth said...

Too cute! Owen cracks me up :)

Brooke Bertalan said...

I teared up when I read that Owen did not want to get down off Santa's lap. That is so sweet. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Have fun! I remember going there as a kid and it was so pretty. Of course, when I was younger I really didn't know the meaning of pretty. Well concerning the scenery that is!!

Tara Gibson said...

love the first family pic! That pic of claire and shane is awesome! I love how everyone is dressed too! You should wear more hats, they are cute! I have a small gift for you from tunica! It's so you!

amywelborn said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff! Love that Santa, we're gonna go sometime this week.

Oh, and so exciting to be thinking about baby #3! I think I want 3, but its gonna be a while for me! My hands are so full right now!

morewineplease said...

as usualy Claire looks ultra chic to see Santa! Love the pics!