Thursday, July 31, 2008

Growing up too fast...

Today was a momentous day for me, I signed Claire up for Gymnastics and Dance Class!! I even signed up Owen for a Gymnastics class too. Since I found out I was having a little girl, I looked forward to dance recitals, leotards, ballet and tap shoes, etc. It is almost surreal this time is already here. It seems like yesterday she would sit in a high chair and just bounce to the music (I have felt she was a gifted dancer since the beginning =)). Even though it is going to take up so much of our free time (Monday evening, Tuesday evening, and Saturday mornings), me and Shane are so excited....Claire is REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!! My sweet baby is becoming a little girl...
Pictures of Claire less than 1 week old...

2 comments:

Lane said...

Awww!! I remember when she was that little! Sweet Claire! I wanna sign Sterling up so bad for those classes too but Heath won't let me...where did you sign him up?!

Tara Gibson said...

omg.. ok you need to have another baby