Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt...eat your heart out!!

Mom and I always tell Owen he is Shiloh's long lost girlfriend...I am sure you have all (if you are a celebrity junkie like me) seen the many shots of the Jolie-Pitt's where all of the kids always have some kind of chips or junk food in hand. One of Owen's favorite snack is chips, I know, not the healthiest, but he loves them.
So, Shiloh if you are looking for a man, here is a very handsome boy, with the same snack interest as yourself!!
Oh could you imagine having Angelina as you the mother in law to your son, BLAH...I would take Brad Pitt into the family though!! =)
While we are in a Hollywood mood, here are some close ups of fabulous Miss Claire Isabella! BTW - I have already decided her man will be Kingston Rossdale!!

1 comment:

Tara Gibson said...

hahahah! Shiloh and Owen.. has a nice ring to it! this post is so funny