Monday, May 19, 2008

Nice, relaxing weekend...with just a small party

So, Shane requested a relaxing weekend with no plans, specifically no parties at our house. For those of you that know me well, a weekend (well any night for that matter) is a waste without some kind of get-together =). I obliged, kind of. My youngest sister, Nicole and her boyfriend, Neil, finished their finals last week in their first year of nursing school and was FINALLY done for the summer!! We were so excited because she has been so swamped with school and we have not seen them much lately. So, I HAD to celebrate just a little bit since they came home Friday night to see everyone. So we had a very small party with just Mom, Jake, Tara, me, Shane and the kids. Also, Nicole brought home our newest family member, Winston, the Westie! We already have Sophie, Mom's, missing a few screws, but adorable, Pekingnese, Cooper, the coolest Pug ever, and Miss Sadie Jane, Tara's most fashionable little lady, Schnorkie (Schnauzer / Yorkie). Below are the pictures of the group and the puppies...


I never can get close ups of the kids, but I was able to get some great ones Friday night!


Of course of Cooper too =)...
Typical boy, playing in the water...



Cooper and Winston...

Sadie and Winston...



Winston playing with Sadie...

Now I must go to prepare for my "Bachelorette Premier Party"...=)!

1 comment:

Tara Gibson said...

love the close up pictures of the kiddos.. we have some photogentic dogs! haha